News & Events
Check out the 24th Annual Sunshine Festival, presented by VantageOne,
this Saturday June 16th from 9am to 5pm!
Dozens of vendors, businesses and organizations will line 30th Avenue!
Come see The Salvation Army booth along the 3100 block of 30th Avenue!
Bring a new toy to help fill our van for our Christmas Toy Room!
Please consider donating non-perishable food and toiletry items to the Food Bank!
Give hope to families in Vernon by donating from the list below.
The Food Bank needs:
- canned milk
- coffee (regular and decaf)
- dish soap
- laundry soap
- foil/plastic wrap
- hand soap
- body wash
- paper towels
- feminine products
Thank you for your generous support of those in need in our community!
Looking for something FUN & ENGAGING for your kids this Summer?
The Salvation Army House of Hope has just the thing for you!
Sign your kids up for...
JULY 3rd to 6th - 9am to 3pm
JULY 23rd to 27th - 9am to 3pm
$10/kid or $25 for 3+ kids (per week)
Stories, Crafts, Games, Snacks & more!
To register, fill out the form below.
Drop off from at 3303 32nd Avenue
or email to: [email protected]
- June 16th - Sunshine Festival! 9am to 5pm - Check out our booth!
- July 3rd - 6th - "CREATE" Daycamp!
- July 5th - First night of Civic Sounds downtown!
- July 16th - 20th - Holiday Camp @ Camp Sunrise
- July 23rd - 27th - Camp Sunrise comes to you....."Shipwrecked" Daycamp!
- July 28th & 29th - Military Tattoo!