News & Events
Please consider donating non-perishable food and toiletry items to the Food Bank!
Give hope to families in Vernon by donating from the list below.
The Food Bank needs:
- canned milk
- coffee (regular and decaf)
- dish soap
- laundry soap
- foil/plastic wrap
- hand soap
- body wash
- paper towels
- feminine products
Thank you for your generous support of those in need in our community!
April 11th @ 7pm
Join us for an evening of painting, food, friendship and fun!
Proceeds will support Women's Camp
Interested or want to know more??
Call the House of Hope today for more details and sign up!
- March 25th - Palm Sunday Worship Service @ 10:30am
- March 26th to 29th - Spring Break Daycamp for grades K-6!
- March 30th - Good Friday Services @ the Performing Arts Centre - 9:30am & 11:15am
- April 1st - Easter Sunday @ the House of Hope!
- 8:30am Easter Breakfast
- 9:30am Easter Egg Hunt for kids 12 and under
- 10:30am Worship Service
- April 5th - House of Hope closed for Staff Training
- April 6th & 7th - Interior Women's Conference! Contact the House of Hope for details.
- April 11th - Ladies Paint Night!! @ the House of Hope @ 7pm - $35 - call to register!
- April 23rd - 27th - No programming at House of Hope due to Staff Training
- May 31st - June 3rd - Women's Camp on the Sunshine Coast!
Looking for something FUN & ENGAGING for your kids over Spring Break?
The Salvation Army House of Hope has just the thing for you!
Sign your kids up for SHINE!
March 26th to 29th - 9am to 3pm
$10/kid or $25 for 3+ kids
Stories, Crafts, Games, Snacks & more!
To register, fill out the form below.
Drop off from at 3303 32nd Avenue
or email to: [email protected]