Applications for Christmas Hampers are now closed. If you need food assistance, regular food hampers are still available.
Christmas Kettle Campaign – Our Goal – $500,000!
Our Kettle Kick Off is November 20th! We will need your support to Ring the Bells again this Christmas season. Sign up for a kettle shift today!
If you need assistance signing up for a kettle shift, please contact our kettle coordinator at [email protected] or 250-307-7770.
About The Christmas Kettle Campaign
Every dollar donated stays right here in your local community.
Each year, from the end of November through the month of December, The Salvation Army hosts its Christmas Kettle Campaign Fundraiser. These funds are necessary to the work of The Salvation Army not only at Christmas time, but the whole year through.
What do these dollars do?…
- They ensure that people receive food assistance through our Food Bank;
- They provide clothing and needed household items;
- They support those seeking treatment;
- They provide practical assistance and care when Emergency Disaster Relief is needed;
- They support Programs and daily holistic care offered at The Salvation Army’s Community and Family Services;
The money raised allows us to provide hope and dignity to many in our community each year.
The Salvation Army’s mission is to help anyone seeking our assistance, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, colour or age. We are motivated by the love of God and long to see hope and dignity restored to all.