- 9:30-Noon: G.R.O.W! - Learning, sharing and growing together! A time of community building, relationship development and encouragement for women (by registration).
- For more on this program, contact Jen
- 3:30-4:30: Youth Bible Study (Grades 7-12) - An engaging, Video-based study designed to encourage and equip today's teens! (On Break)
- 9:30am-12: NEW Preschool Program coming! Stay tuned for details.
- Noon- 1ish: Lunch with the Lord- a Group Bible Study run by Retired Salvation Army Officer Major Phil. Bring a bag lunch and learn the scripture together!
- 9-12: Breakthrough- Ladies come together for a 10 month program to learn, work on personal development and grow in community.
- For more information, contact Jen
- 3:30-4:45: Ready to Serve (Grades K-6) - A Children's program that uses Biblical stories to develop children's personal skills to grow in God's love. Each afternoon there is a new Mission to complete and a new tool to learn!
- 9:30am-Noon: Art Expressions/Breakthrough - A time to come and chat, drink coffee and explore your creative side. Supplies are available to you, but if you have a deeper creative side you are welcome to bring your at-home projects and join in with this group for the fellowship!
- 2nd Thursday of every month we offer a Mom and Tots program! An interactive group for parents of babies from newborn to 24 mos! Preregister to receive a bundle of needed baby essentials. This is a great way to meet other parents, find encouragement and connect with an on-site Public Health Nurse. For more info on this program, contact Jen
- 7-9: NextGen Youth (Grades 5-10) - Our very energetic Youth Coordinator always has something exciting planned! Whether it's a trip to camp, games and sports nights to Learning God's love, Jillian is ready to engage in meaningful relationship with our young teens - young adults age!
- Contact Jillian for the current schedule and more info!
- Coming in the new year!! Men's Breakfast!!! Keep checking the website for information as it becomes available!
- 10:30- Noon: Family Worship time! Come for an exciting, uplifting and God glorifying time! All are welcome, and during our worship time, the children are dismissed for W.O.W ( Worship our way) or Kidz Zone Sunday School! Once a month we also have a Chill-n-Fill, which is a pot-luck family lunch after our service! We look forward to seeing and meeting you there!
All Programming happens at the House of Hope, 3303-32nd Ave! We look forward to meeting with you through one of our exciting programs! Contact the House of Hope for more info on all of the above! Keep watching this page for updates! There's always new programming happening at the House of Hope!
Wednesdays and Thursdays 9:30am - Noon
September 19th 2018 - June 20th 2019
Women, are you, or women you know, looking for a place of belonging, friendship and encouragement?
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and develop new skills?
Many of us today feel isolated and disconnected from others. We can feel as though we're "going through the motions" and striving for something elusive, unattainable and unsatisfying. Our Breakthrough program focuses on building healthy community, practicing intentional gratitude, providing opportunity for thoughtful and meaningful conversation and exploring who we are in light of God's love for us.
Group time will include sessions on Forgiveness, Healthy Boundaries/Relationships, Self-Esteem, Conflict Resolution and much more. As well, we engage in fun activities such as ART days, Cooking, Movie Days, Outings, etc!
Call today to sign up! Space is limited.