Due to Covid-19, certain programs are not available at this time. Please contact us for more information!
- 10am-Noon: G.R.O.W! – Learning, sharing and growing together! A time of community building, relationship development and encouragement for women.
- For more on this program, contact Jen
- 10-11:30am: Building Blocks Preschool Program! For preschoolers (2-5) and parents….a time of faith, fun and learning through play!
- Noon- 1ish: Lunch with the Lord– a Group Bible Study run by Retired Salvation Army Officer Major Phil. Bring a bag lunch and learn the scripture together!
- 9:30am-12: Breakthrough– a 10 month program for women! A place of community, personal growth and fun! (Currently Unavailable)
- For more information, contact Jen
- 3:30-4:45: Ready to Serve (Grades K-6) – A Children’s program that uses Biblical stories to develop children’s personal skills to grow in God’s love. Each afternoon there is a new Mission to complete and a new tool to learn!
- 9:30am-Noon: Art Expressions – A time to come and chat, drink coffee and explore your creative side. Supplies are available to you, but if you have a deeper creative side you are welcome to bring your at-home projects and join in with this group for the fellowship!
- 2nd Thursday of every month we offer a Parent and Tots program! An interactive group for parents of babies from newborn to 24 mos! Preregister to receive a bundle of needed baby essentials. This is a great way to meet other parents, find encouragement and connect with an on-site Public Health Nurse. For more info on this program, contact Jen
- 5:45pm: Fuel Bible Study – Supper and Bible Study for Youth aged 10-16!
- 7-9pm: NextGen Youth (Grades 5-10) – Our very energetic Youth Coordinator always has something exciting planned! Whether it’s a trip to camp, games and sports nights to Learning God’s love, Jillian is ready to engage in meaningful relationship with our young teens – young adults age!
- Contact Jillian for the current schedule and more info!
- 10:30- Noon: Family Worship time! Come for an exciting, uplifting and God-glorifying time! All are welcome! During our worship time, the children are dismissed for W.O.W ( Worship Our Way) or Kidz Zone Sunday School! We look forward to seeing and meeting you there!
Due to Covid-19, we are meeting together on Facebook Livestream at 10:30am for Worship. Please join us on The Salvation Army – Vernon FB page!
All Programming happens at the House of Hope, 3303-32nd Ave! We look forward to meeting with you through one of our exciting programs! Contact the House of Hope for more info on all of the above. Keep watching this page for updates. There’s always new programming happening at the House of Hope!