The Salvation Army Annual Christmas Kettle Campaign
The Salvation Army’s 2020 Christmas Fundraising Campaign
About The Christmas Kettle Campaign
Every dollar donated stays right here in your local community.
Each year, from the end of November through the month of December, The Salvation Army hosts its Christmas Kettle Campaign Fundraiser. These funds are necessary to the work of The Salvation Army not only at Christmas time, but the whole year through.
What do these dollars do?…
- They ensure that people receive food assistance through our Food Bank;
- They provide clothing and needed household items;
- They support those seeking treatment;
- They provide practical assistance and care when Emergency Disaster Relief is needed;
- They support Programs and daily holistic care offered at The Salvation Army’s Community and Family Services;
The money raised allows us to provide hope and dignity to many in our community each year.
The Salvation Army’s mission is to help anyone seeking our assistance, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, colour or age. We are motivated by the love of God and long to see hope and dignity restored to all.
A sincere thank you to all those who gave time, talents and resources to make our 2019 Christmas Kettle Campaign a success!
Together we can give hope and restore dignity for many in our community.